|HOME||MUSIC||CONTACT||SUPPORT||WHAT WE BELIEVE||RADIO||EVENTS||MINISTRY|
ESSENTIAL STATEMENT OF FAITH
BIBLICAL DOCTRINES WE HOLD TO BE TRUE WITH AN ENDURING FAITH.
1. THE SCRIPTURES - The entire Bible (The Tanakh and Apostolic Scriptures in their original autographs) is the inspired Word of YHVH God. The product of holy men of old who spoke and wrote as they were moved upon by The Ruach Ha Kodesh/ Holy Spirit and we accept it as our infallible guide in matters pertaining to conduct and doctrine (II Tim. 3:16; I Thess. 2:13; 2 Peter 1:21).
2. THE UNITY OF GOD - We believe that there is one God, YHWH as revealed in the Father, Yeshua Ha Mashiach the Son, and The Ruach Ha Kodesh; Holy Spirit (Deut. 6:4; Gen.18; Is. 48:16; John 1:1-2, 14- 18; John 10:30; John 14:16-17, 26; John 16:7-15).
3. YESHUA THE MESSIAH - We believe in the deity of Yeshua Ha Mashiach (John 1:1-18), in His virgin birth (Is. 9:6; Is. 7:14; Matt. 1:18-25), in His sinless life (Is. 53; II Cor. 5:21; Lk. 1:35), in His miracles (Matt. 4:23-25), in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood (Is. 53; Dan. 9:24-27; Rom. 3:21-31; Heb 9&10), in His bodily resurrection (Zech. 12:10 & ch.14; Matt. 28), in His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Ps. 110; Ps. 16:10; Acts 1:1-11; Heb. 1:1-3), and in His personal, physical return in power and glory (Dan. 7:9-14; Matt. 26:57-64; Rev. 1:1-18).
4. MAN, HIS FALL AND REDEMPTION - We believe that man is a created being, made in the likeness and image of God, but through Adam's transgression and fall, sin came into the world. "All have sinned, and come short of the glory of God." "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one." Yeshua, the Messiah, the Son of God, was manifested to undo the work of the devil and gave His life and shed His blood to redeem and restore man back to God (Rom.5:14; Rom. 3:10; Rom. 3:23; I John 3:8). We believe that salvation is the gift of God to man, separate from works and the law (Rom. 3:19-25), and is made operative by grace through faith in Yeshua, producing works acceptable to God (Eph. 2:8). Moreover we believe that Yeshua is exclusively the way, the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father except through Him (John 14:6; John 6:29, 40, 44; I John 5:11-12).
5. ETERNAL LIFE AND THE NEW BIRTH - Man's first step toward salvation is Godly sorrow that leads to repentance. The new birth is necessary to all men and, when fulfilled, produces eternal life (II Cor. 7:10; I John 5:12; John 3:3-5).
6. BAPTISM IN THE HOLY SPIRIT - The Baptism in the Holy Spirit and fire of The Holy Spirit is a gift from God as promised by Yeshua the Messiah to all believers. (Matt. 3:11; John 14:16, 17; Acts 1:8; Acts 2:38, 39). The gift of tongues is one of the many manifestations of the Holy Spirit (Acts 19:1-7; Acts 2:4; I Cor. 12:1-11). We believe in the operation of all the gifts of the Spirit as enumerated in God's Word. We embrace the entire ministry of the Holy Spirit.
7. THE TORAH AND SANCTIFICATION - We believe that the Torah (five books of Moses) is a comprehensive summary of God's foundational laws and ways, as found in both the Tanakh and Apostolic Scriptures (Ex. 19 & 20; Deut. 5; Jer. 31:31-34; Matt. 5:17-19; Matt. 28:18-20; I Cor. 7:19; II Tim. 3:15-16; Heb. 8:10; Rev. 14:12). Additionally, the Bible teaches that without holiness no man can see God. We believe in the Doctrine of Sanctification as a definite, yet progressive work of grace, commencing at the time of regeneration and continuing until the consummation of salvation (Heb. 12:14; I Thess. 5:23; II Peter 3:18; Phil. 3:12-14; I Cor. 1:30; Rev. 14:12). Therefore we encourage all believers, both Jews and Gentiles, to affirm, embrace, and practice these foundational laws and ways as clarified through the teachings of Messiah Yeshua (Matt. 5:17-19; Matt. 11:28-30).
8. ISRAEL - We believe in God's everlasting covenant relationship with the Jewish people including the physical (Land of Israel) and the spiritual blessings (Genesis 12:1-3, 17:1-7, Jeremiah 31:31-37). In the end times, after Tribulation, all of Israel will turn to God and accept Yeshua as their Messiah (Zechariah 12:10, Romans 11:26).
9. THE GENTILES - Gentiles who place their faith and trust in Yeshua the Messiah as Lord and Savior, are grafted into Israel through a born again experience. This new birth results in a new identity. This new identity is a child of the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. As a result, this new child is adopted into the family and ethnos of Israel and becomes a full member and fellow heir of the covenants of promise and blessings made to Israel. The Gentiles who are grafted into Israel do not replace her. Rather, they participate with her as the chosen ones from among the nations who are also called to be a part of His treasured people Israel. In terms of their adoption into the household of God, these new children are to be treated as if they were native-born descendants of Jacob. They shall be accorded all the rights, privileges, and responsibilities of being full members of the commonwealth of Israel and fellow heirs of the covenants of promise made to her. They do not replace Israel but neither are they excluded. Like the mystery of the unity of God, the two groups are one in Messiah and yet distinct (Ex. 12:37-38; Deut 29:10-15; Deut. 31:9-13; Eze. 47:21-23; Isa. 56:1-8; Matt. 28:18-20; Jn. 10:1- 18; Acts 15:11; Romans 9-11; Eph. 1-3).
10. THE RESURRECTION - We believe in the personal, physical return, in power and glory, of Yeshua the Messiah to judge the living and the dead (Dan. 7:9-14; Matt. 26:57- 64; Acts 1:9-11; I Thess. 4:13-18; Rev. 1:1-18). We believe in the physical resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost to the resurrection of damnation (John 5:19-29).
PLEASE TAKE THE PERSONAL RESPONSIBILTY FOR READING EACH OF THE SCRIPTURES ASSOCIATED WITH THE 10 STATEMENTS IN THIS DOCUMENT. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR STATEMENT OF FAITH CONTACT US.